Monday, June 15, 2009

Well, it seems like the "thing" ( and I'm not talking the petrified mummy on the way to Willcox). It just seems like everyone has a blog so we thought "why not?". The first picture is of Christian. I had my toe and fingernails done and he was fascinated by them. A couple days later we pulled out the play dough and all of sudden he came up to me with play dough nails. I think he's on to something.
And here's Jack. That was a while ago. Now, for all intent and purposes, he's crawling. It's kinda of a weird baby push-up crawl but it gets him everywhere. It "FREAKS" me out. Everything I didn't have to worry about with Christian, I have to obsess over with Jack. Unless he's asleep, he never stops moving.
It may have been brief, but admit it, it was enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers